Parent Questionnaire in response to covid 19 and return on 1st June 2020
We recently emailed parents a questionnaire to find out what they think about the procedures put in place to keep everyone safe. The feedback from parents was very positive - 54 strongly - agrees -14 agrees- 0 disagrees and 0 strongly disagrees. There were a couple things parents suggested that we have taken on board.
- What you said .....
- not happy with not coming into the nursery, however they understood the reasons behind this
- What we did.....
- meetings with parents upon request to discuss developmental needs/view their child's room and learning, whilst following nursery procedures during covid 19
- Photo updates on children's rooms/displays and individual children engaged in activities
- Newsletter updates on rooms/work children have done
- we have also started emailing weekly updates on what we have planned for the week ahead in all rooms.
- Daily diary sheets at the end of the day for all our under 2's